PERFECTRON EBX SBC with 4th Generation Intel® Haswell Processor
PERFECTRON’s EBX SBC measures 203 x 146 mm, offering high computing performance under extreme environment. PERFECTRON’s latest EBX SBC – OXY5737A is based on Intel® Haswell QM87 chipset and supports Intel's 4th Generation Haswell Core™ i7/i3 processor. It is operating effectively in harsh environments ranging from -40 to 85°C and is perfect solution for military, transportation, factory automation and digital signage applications. More key functions are featuring in the stacking PCIe/104 expansion ability, flexible I/O functions for triple display ports (2 x DP, LVDS, DVI-I), SATA 3.0 SSD soldering on board and 9~36V DC-in power support.
• Intel® 4th Generation Haswell Core™ i7/i3 processors on board
• Stackable Expansions : 1 x PCIe_16 (FPE), 4 x PCIe_1 (PCIe/104)
• Swissbit XR-DIMM up to 8 GB RAM
• Onboard nano SATA 3.0 SSD up to 32 GB
• PenMount 6000 Resistive Touch Controller on board
• Multi-Displays by 2 x DP, 1 x DVI-I, 1 x Dual Channel 24-bit LVDS
• 2 x mPCIe Expansion slot (One Co-Layout with mSATA)
• 2 x PCIe Intel® Gigabit Ethernet
• 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 6 x COM, 2 x SATA III
• +9V~36V DC-in with power delay on/off
• Extended Temperature -40 to 85°C
Operating temperature is a crucial key to system reliability and MTBF, all products support from -40 to 85°C by most strict design, produce to test programs to accomplish PERFECTRON’s highest wide operating temp. quality.
Instead of having to produce various different versions of a product to work off a nominal voltage input system, SP100 can operate from 9V to 36V with ignition on/off. It is ideally for customers apply in rugged environment, and eliminate redesign of existing power architecture.
The EBX SBC designed with components soldering onboard including CPU, NANO SATA 3.0 SSD and Swissbit XR-DIMM can enhance the conductivity for circuit dissipation and improve the robustness of motherboards.